LHB has an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Designer to join our Integrative Design Team (IDT)! This position will reside in our Government Studio out of our Duluth, Minnesota office
This position offers an opportunity to utilize your technical, design, and graphics skills to contribute to diverse projects for regional municipalities, transit, state agencies, and nationally for federal clients. This position will also include close mentoring from professional architects as well as strong professional development support toward licensure through the AXP process.
- Active contribution of ideas and drawing production on multiple projects
- Contribute toward developing programming and concept designs
- Research, evaluate, and implement sustainable design strategies
- Collaborate in the development of schematic design, design development, and construction document packages
- Assisting in construction administration activities
- Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited institution
- May, 2020 grads will be considered
- 0-4 years’ experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Revit
- Exceptional design and technical skills
- Position location in our Duluth, MN office
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Professional verbal communication and writing skills
- Curiosity for learning and innovation
- Self-motivated individual who goes above and beyond to add value to projects
- Visualization software skills
- Work samples/Portfolio
Closing Date: January 29, 2020
Our IDT Vision includes the following guiding principles:
- We live our passion to create regenerative communities.
- Using our research-based approach, we design holistic systems to enhance human and ecological wellness.
- Our supportive studio-based culture fosters curiosity and embraces diversity to build lasting relationships.
LHB is a multi-disciplinary architecture, engineering, and planning firm specializing in commercial, education, government, healthcare, and housing facilities, along with public works, pipeline, industrial infrastructure engineering.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veterans/ Disabled