LHB has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Architectural Project Manager, with K12 experience preferred. This position offers an opportunity to use your extraordinary design, technical, and management skills to lead interesting projects with a diverse group of clients including the commercial, higher education, and multi-family housing sectors. The ideal candidate will have significant building science knowledge.
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Leading project design teams
- Delivering integrative projects
- Writing specifications
- Proposal creation
- Client and consultant coordination
- Managing scope, schedule, budget (internal & external) for multiple projects simultaneously
- Mentoring of emerging professionals
- Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited institution
- Licensed to practice Architecture in the state of Minnesota OR capable of licensure in Minnesota
- 7+ years experience
- Construction administration experience with multiple building systems
- Professional verbal communication and writing skills
- Experience with specification writing
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
- Strong interest in QA/QC processes
- Strong interest in sustainable design
- Revit experience
- Construction estimating experience
- Portfolio and/or work samples
Closing Date: March 28, 2019
LHB is a multi-disciplinary engineering, architecture, and planning firm known for our design leadership and loyalty to clients. LHB goes beyond good intentions and focuses on measurable performance. We specialize in: public works, pipeline, industrial, housing, healthcare, government, education, and commercial design. LHB is dedicated to being environmentally responsible, reducing long term operating costs, and improving the quality of life for our clients.
LHB has civil, electrical, mechanical, and structural engineers, land surveyors, architects, interior designers, and landscape architects. LHB provides community planning, and designs systems, performance programs, sites, utilities, and buildings. We create performance-based design; utilizing high performance guidelines including ENERGYSTAR and LEED, and measuring success with Performance Metrics™.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veterans/ Disabled