LHB’s Minneapolis Office has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to work directly with our Healthcare Studio! This position is in our Integrative Design Team offers an opportunity to use your experience to develop, maintain, and advance client relationships between LHB and the Healthcare market. The Business Development Manager will proactively develop prospects into sales leads. Travel is generally limited to Minnesota, but may require traveling to adjacent states with occasional overnight stays.
• Develop and maintain relationships with
• existing clients and cultivate new clients.
• Collaborate with Healthcare Studio leader to develop sales strategies and tactics.
• Guide strategic planning and business development efforts for the Healthcare Studio throughout Minnesota and adjacent states.
• Work with LHB’s marketing team to develop marketing materials and host marketing events.
• Assist in the development and presentation of proposals in response to sales opportunities.
• Work with the sales and operations teams to assess resource availability and assist in assembling the proper project teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Hospital Administration, Planning, Architecture, or Interior Design, or related field.
• 5 or more years experience in business development.
• Direct experience managing business development responsibilities related to the Healthcare Market.
• Involvement in professional organizations related to Healthcare.
• Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
• Proven ability to build and maintain a professional network.
• Passionate about networking on a local and regional level.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communicator.
• Ability to be flexible and to adapt and work effectively in a variety of situations.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Position Closing Date: December 14, 2017
LHB is a multi-disciplinary engineering, architecture, and planning firm known for our design leadership and loyalty to clients. LHB goes beyond good intentions and focuses on measurable performance. We specialize in: public works, pipeline, industrial, housing, healthcare, government, education, and commercial design. LHB is dedicated to being environmentally responsible, reducing long term operating costs, and improving the quality of life for our clients.
LHB has civil, electrical, mechanical, and structural engineers, land surveyors, architects, interior designers, and landscape architects. LHB provides community planning, and designs systems, performance programs, sites, utilities, and buildings. We create performance-based design; utilizing high performance guidelines including ENERGYSTAR and LEED, and measuring success with Performance Metrics™.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veterans/ Disabled