LHB has an opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join our growing Pipeline/Industrial team in our Duluth Office!
As a Civil Engineer at LHB, you will have the opportunity to work directly with our Civil team, providing pipeline-industrial design services to our established and growing list of clients. By joining our diverse group of specialists, you will have the opportunity to work alongside full-service engineering teams.
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of project plans and specifications
- Interaction with clients
- Preparation of written reports and project documents
- Construction administration and field inspection
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited program
- Passed Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam
- 4 years’ experience in civil site design
- Must be willing to travel intermittently
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
- Professional Engineering (PE) Licensure
- Demonstrated proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D, HydroCAD, Flowmaster, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity and working knowledge of civil site design fundamentals for industrial and/or pipeline projects including grading, drainage, layout and surfacing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has a passion and desire to bring forward new ideas to solve challenging problems, with an entrepreneurial spirit
Closing Date: March 6, 2020
LHB is a multi-disciplinary engineering, architecture, and planning firm known for our design leadership and loyalty to clients. LHB goes beyond good intentions and focuses on measurable performance. We specialize in: education, public works, pipeline, industrial, housing, healthcare, government, and commercial design. LHB is dedicated to being environmentally responsible, reducing long term operating costs, and improving the quality of life for our clients.
LHB has architects, interior designers, landscape architects, civil, electrical, mechanical, and structural engineers, and land surveyors, LHB provides community planning, and designs systems, performance programs, sites, utilities, and buildings. We create performance-based design; utilizing high performance guidelines including ENERGYSTAR and LEED, and measuring success with Performance Metrics™.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veterans/ Disabled