LHB has an exciting internship opportunity in our Pipeline group for an Electrical Engineering Intern to work in our Duluth, Minnesota office!
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
As an Electrical Engineering intern with LHB, you will have customized, hands-on training through direct project experience and related additional duties. In this internship, you will be working with pipeline design and drafting to accomplish projects using best engineering practice and current electrical code. You will have the opportunity to interact with several LHB engineering disciplines, clients and contractors in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited college
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
- Junior or Senior year students
- Demonstrated knowledge/familiarity with AutoCAD or other drafting/design software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Closing Date: March 4, 2019
LHB has civil, electrical, mechanical, and structural engineers, land surveyors, architects, interior designers, and landscape architects. LHB provides community planning, and designs systems, performance programs, sites, utilities, and buildings. We create performance-based design; utilizing high performance guidelines including ENERGYSTAR and LEED, and measuring success with Performance Metrics™.
LHB is a multi-disciplinary engineering, architecture, and planning firm known for our design leadership and loyalty to clients. LHB goes beyond good intentions and focuses on measurable performance. We specialize in: public works, pipeline, industrial, housing, healthcare, government, education, and commercial design. LHB is dedicated to being environmentally responsible, reducing long term operating costs, and improving the quality of life for our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veterans/ Disabled