LHB is a 250-person engineering, architecture, and planning firm known for our design leadership, dedication to supporting communities and improving the quality of life for their clients.
LHB has an opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join our Building Design Team!
We are seeking someone that has a passion for Electrical Engineer, as you will play an integral role in design development on a variety of different project types. You will work with a dedicated, collaborative, and experienced team to deliver successful projects for our clients.
We have been recognized as one of the Top 150 Workplaces and recently received the 2021 Top Workplaces USA award! We are the only A-E firm in Minnesota to receive the national recognition by Energage. We attribute our national and local attention as a desirable workplace to the core values we continue to operate by: Healthy Relationships; Technical Excellence; Dedicated; Listen First
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Design lighting and power systems for buildings
- Conduct existing condition assessments for facilities
- Perform construction site contract administration observations and documentation.
- Collaborate and communicate with project design teams
- Learn and implement LHB Electrical standards and QA/QC processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited program
- 3 years of design experience at an architecture and engineering industry firm.
- Knowledge of electrical codes, concepts and design
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
- Construction Administration
- Licensed Electrical Engineer
- Background in electrical construction
- Demonstrated knowledge/ familiarity in Revit and/or BIM software
- Familiarity with technology design
- Position location open to any of the surrounding areas in Duluth, Minneapolis, Cambridge, Rochester, MN and Superior, WI.
Closing Date: June 29, 2021
LHB is a multi-disciplinary engineering, architecture, and planning firm dedicated to supporting communities, reducing long term operating costs, and improving the quality of life for our clients. We specialize in: public works, pipeline, industrial, housing, healthcare, government, education, and commercial design. LHB is dedicated to being environmentally responsible, reducing long term operating costs, and improving the quality of life for our clients.
LHB has civil, electrical, mechanical, and structural engineers, land surveyors, architects, interior designers, and landscape architects. We provide community planning, and design solutions for systems, performance programs, sites, utilities, and buildings.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled