LHB has an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Technician in our Duluth or Minneapolis office!
- Quickly respond to and resolve technology issues for 250+ users via remote access, in person or over the phone support
- Update Helpdesk Tickets within our Dell Kace system with detailed resolution and comments in a timely manner
- Support Microsoft Office 365 products, including Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Perform basic end user account support (Onboarding, offboarding, computer updates etc.)
- New workstation setup and installation
- Additional IT projects throughout the year which may include more technical backend support
- Basic active directory network support
- Associate Degree or 3-5 years relevant experience
- Application materials must demonstrate working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- A+ Certified or other IT certifications
- IT related degree
- 2+ year’s overall IT experience
- Familiarity with the following technology: Active Directory, Carbon Black, VMWare, SAN
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical staff
- Exceptional listener and communicator; both internally and externally
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities with experience providing practical end user support
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Closing Date: October 24, 2021
LHB is a multi-disciplinary engineering, architecture, and planning firm dedicated to supporting communities, reducing long term operating costs, and improving the quality of life for our clients. We specialize in: public works, pipeline, industrial, housing, healthcare, government, education, and commercial design. LHB is dedicated to being environmentally responsible, reducing long term operating costs, and improving the quality of life for our clients.
LHB has civil, electrical, mechanical, and structural engineers, land surveyors, architects, interior designers, and landscape architects. We provide community planning, and design solutions for systems, performance programs, sites, utilities, and buildings.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled