LHB’s Duluth office has an opportunity for a Lead Document Scanning Technician. This is a 30-hour per week position that offers a comprehensive benefits package as well as paid time off benefits.
The successful candidate will be able to work a very flexible schedule that can vary from week to week. Ultimately, we are looking for an organized and detail-oriented person who enjoys records management activities.
The responsibilities for this position will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing documents for scanning (remove staples, clips, and bindings).
- Scanning various types and sizes of documents.
- Reviewing all scanned images for proper sizing, resolution, and overall quality.
- Saving scanned documents following record management procedures.
- Maintaining log of scanned documents.
- Transferring data from different types of media.
- Assisting internal clients with requests for document scanning and paper filing.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Two years’ previous administrative experience in an office/business setting.
- Experience using MS Office Suite, Bluebeam and/or Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience operating scanning equipment including large format and flatbed scanners, and copiers.
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
- Experience working in the architectural, engineering or construction industry.
- Strong attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently with limited supervision.
- A team player who feels no task is too great or too small, and will do whatever is required to support the team and internal clients.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, and lift up to 30 lbs.
Closing Date: June 21, 2021
LHB is a multi-disciplinary engineering, architecture, and planning firm dedicated to supporting communities, reducing long term operating costs, and improving the quality of life for our clients. We specialize in: public works, pipeline, industrial, housing, healthcare, government, education, and commercial design. LHB is dedicated to being environmentally responsible, reducing long term operating costs, and improving the quality of life for our clients.
LHB has civil, electrical, mechanical, and structural engineers, land surveyors, architects, interior designers, and landscape architects. We provide community planning, and design solutions for systems, performance programs, sites, utilities, and buildings.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled