LHB has an opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join our Pipeline/Industrial Team in our Duluth or Minneapolis, Minnesota offices!
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Providing mechanical engineering design for a variety of Piping Systems Design projects.
- Work closely with clients to meet & exceed their objectives.
- Performing field verifications, Identifying & organizing acquired field data
- Ensuring LHB QA/QC processes are followed
- Design calculations & equipment selection
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited program
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- 3+ years of previous employment in engineering design
- Successful completion of FE exam
- Professional Engineering licensure
- Demonstrated working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and analysis software such as Ceasar II and/ or AFT Fathom
- Experience using AutoCAD or Revit
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and problem-solving skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Must be willing to travel intermittently
- Familiarity with hazardous liquid, gas, process, and power piping systems
Closing Date: December 10, 2021
LHB is a multi-disciplinary engineering, architecture, and planning firm known for our design leadership and loyalty to clients. LHB goes beyond good intentions and focuses on measurable performance. We specialize in public works, pipeline, industrial, housing, healthcare, government, education, and commercial design. LHB is dedicated to being environmentally responsible, reducing long term operating costs, and improving the quality of life for our clients.
LHB has civil, electrical, mechanical, and structural engineers, land surveyors, architects, interior designers, and landscape architects. LHB provides community planning, and designs systems, performance programs, sites, utilities, and buildings. We create performance-based design, utilizing high performance guidelines including ENERGYSTAR and LEED, and measuring success with Performance Metrics™.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled