LHB has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineer / Project Manager to join our Pipeline/Industrial Team in our Duluth or Minneapolis, Minnesota offices!
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Providing engineering design and project management for a variety of Piping Systems Design projects
- Work closely with clients to meet & exceed their objectives
- Performing field verifications, Identifying & organizing acquired field data
- Ensuring LHB QA/QC processes are followed
- Design calculations & equipment selection
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited program
- 8+ years of previous employment in engineering design and project management in the pipeline/industrial sector.
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Successful completion of FE exam
- Professional Engineering licensure
- Demonstrated working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using AutoCAD or Revit
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and problem-solving skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Must be willing to travel intermittently
- Familiarity with hazardous liquid, gas, process and power piping systems
Closing Date: October 26, 2021
LHB is a multi-disciplinary engineering, architecture, and planning firm dedicated to supporting communities, reducing long term operating costs, and improving the quality of life for our clients. We specialize in: public works, pipeline, industrial, housing, healthcare, government, education, and commercial design. LHB is dedicated to being environmentally responsible, reducing long term operating costs, and improving the quality of life for our clients.
LHB has civil, electrical, mechanical, and structural engineers, land surveyors, architects, interior designers, and landscape architects. We provide community planning, and design solutions for systems, performance programs, sites, utilities, and buildings.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled