LHB Technical Staffing has a great opportunity for a Survey Technician to join our team!
The ideal candidate would enjoy traveling throughout the Midwest and enjoy working outdoors in both construction and forest settings.
- Healthy Relationships: Caring/Humble, Empathy, Honest/Trust, Personable
- Technical Excellence: Highest Quality, Craftsmanship, Creative, Design
- Dedicated: Family, Each Other, Work, Community
- Listen First: Know our Client, Call Out Issues, Question the Status Quo, Be Change Agent, Be Flexible
- Purpose: Serving our Clients with High Quality and Innovative Design
- Our Niche: Comprehensive and Adaptive Design Services
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Assist crew chief with day to day activities
- Field markings
- Help maintain accurate records for record keeping
- High School diploma
- Quick learner with ability to perform moderate lifting (50 lbs.), standing, and walking for extended periods
- Must be willing to work outdoors in all four seasonal weather conditions
- Must be willing to travel 80-100% of the time
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
- Previous surveying experience
- Previous drafting experience
- Prior computer skills with AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Closing Date: January 28, 2021
LHB is a multi-disciplinary engineering, architecture, and planning firm dedicated to supporting communities, reducing long term operating costs, and improving the quality of life for our clients. We specialize in: public works, pipeline, industrial, housing, healthcare, government, education, and commercial design. LHB is dedicated to being environmentally responsible, reducing long term operating costs, and improving the quality of life for our clients.
LHB has civil, electrical, mechanical, and structural engineers, land surveyors, architects, interior designers, and landscape architects. We provide community planning, and design solutions for systems, performance programs, sites, utilities, and buildings.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled